Today I’m sharing some birthday affirmations because it’s my birthday!
Birthdays are a big deal because they’re like your own personal new year. It’s a great time to set goals and intentions for your next trip around the sun. But as the excitement of your birthday starts to wane, your confidence in your goals might as well. That’s why I’m a fan of birthday affirmations. They help you establish the right mindset on Day One so you can stay in the right headspace for the next 12 months.
How to Beat the Birthday Blues
I’ve shared before that I believe affirmations are most effective when you write your own. Sure, reading affirmations you found online in a blog post like this one is a great way to get started, but ultimately you need to write affirmations that address the negative thoughts you may be having on your birthday or might encounter in the months to come.
If you’re feeling the birthday blues because your life doesn’t look the way you thought it would by this age, you need some affirmations that will remind you to celebrate what you have accomplished and, most importantly, the person you’ve become.
If getting older is taking a toll on your body image and self-esteem, you need some affirmations that will encourage appreciation for your body simply for being the vehicle that carries you through this world.
My Birthday Affirmations
- Today is the first day of an amazing year.
2. Today and every day I will celebrate myself.
3. Today I am exactly where I’m supposed to be.
4. This year I will bloom where I have been planted.
5. This year I will make my dreams come true.
6. Abundance is my birthright.
7. I am a miracle.
8. I have enough time, energy, and resources to do all I was called to do.
9. I am excited about my future and all the blessings on the horizon.
10. I am grateful for my past and the lessons I have learned.
11. Each year I am becoming the woman I was created to be.
12. I am in love with the woman I have become and the woman I am becoming.
13. I am proud of all I have already accomplished in my life.
14. I am grateful for loved ones who celebrate me today and every day.
15. I will have many more birthdays with the people I love.
16. I embrace the body that is carrying me through my current season of life.
17. I will accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
18. Another year means another chapter in the amazing story of my life.
19. I am excited to write a new narrative for my life.
20. I can write my way through anything and to anything.
21. God is within me. I will not fall.
If you’re looking for more affirmation inspiration, sign up to get affirmations from me sent to you via text every Monday morning by texting the word AFFIRM to 205-892-9501.