Blog Like Crazy seems like the perfect time to bring back the 15 Confessions feature.
So, here’s what I have to confess…
- I was fully prepared to launch a YouTube channel next year, but now I’m having second thoughts and considering starting a podcast instead.
- I’m terrible at making decisions.
- I have so many journals I’m running out of space in my house to store them.
- I’ve been procrastinating on revamping my portfolio site for so many years I’ve lost count.
- I haven’t regularly attended church since 2020.
- I’m already saving for the next Beyonce concert, even though she has yet to announce tour dates.
- I watch entirely too much television but can’t seem to make myself stop.
- I’ve started reading a dozen books this year and I’ve only finished five.
- Last year was so great that 2022 has fallen short in every way and I’m worried that 2023 will also.
- I’m back to my pre-cancer weight and I’m pretty upset about it.
- I wonder if I’ll even go an entire day without thinking about cancer.
- When someone says I’m a “sweet, quiet girl” it’s proof they don’t really know me.
- The thing I miss most about being a full-time teacher has nothing to do with teaching. The thing I miss most is dressing up for Halloween for my students.
- I consider giving up blogging at least once a day.
- I’ve considered giving up on #BlogLikeCrazy every day of this challenge. But I’m so glad I haven’t.
What do you have to confess?