It’s time for another 15 confessions!
- I’d rather write a blog post every day for the rest of my life than write a book. But I’m writing one anyway.
- I miss being a full-time journalist. Sometimes.
- I will cry actual tears if The Bold Type isn’t renewed for a second season.
- My husband is a music blogger and hip-hop snob, but when he’s not home I blast ratchet and ridiculous rap by artists I pretend I don’t know exist.
- I sing so hard in the car I often give myself a headache.
- When Shameless Maya hit 1 million subscribers I celebrated as if I had won a Pulitzer.
- I want to revive WriteousBabe.com, but I have no idea what I’d blog about there.
- Sometimes I miss the days of blogging just for fun.
- I want to sign up for Neighborhood Barre classes not to improve my flexibility or overall health but only because I want to lift my booty.
- I am prepared to give Rihanna and Fenty Beauty all my money.
- Even though I use social media to promote my work and believe most writers, bloggers and entrepreneurs should I low key hate social media and hope to take a break from it soon.
- I often feel as if I’m too old to go after my dreams even though I’m not even 40 yet.
- Though many of my friends see me as a good Christian girl because I pray and read the Bible daily and even post uplifting scripture on social media I haven’t regularly attended church in two years.
- Because of my busy schedule, I am a terrible daughter, sister, and friend.
- I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
What do you have to confess?