It’s Friday, so let’s do something fun. Today I’m sharing 15 confessions.
- I really miss my personal blog and I feel guilty for treating her like she’s my side chick.
- I’m supposed to be focusing on growing my Instagram following this month, but I’m cheating on IG with Twitter.
- Sometimes I feel like the book project I’m currently working on is literally, physically fighting me.
- If you say you don’t like Queen of the South, Queen Sugar or Insecure I will literally, physically fight you.
- I hate teaching Thoreau because I believe if he were alive today he’d be a mansplainer who would begin every sentence with, “Well, actually…”
- When I told you that I don’t judge the grammar mistakes you make on Facebook, I lied.
- The #1 thing I miss about being a full-time newspaper reporter is getting free admission to events with my press pass.
- The #2 thing I miss is going to NABJ conferences.
- I want my own talk show.
- I want to be Oprah Winfrey rich.
- I hate talking on the phone so much I get offended when it rings.
- Elaine Welteroth is my best friend in my head.
- At least once a day I feel like a complete failure.
- At least once a day I feel like a total badass.
- I’m convinced I can beat absolutely anyone at Just Dance.
What do you have to confess?