blc-logo

It’s time to blog like crazy!

Every November I challenge the women of See Jane Write to publish a new blog post every day for 30 days.

I believe that producing this much content in one month will teach you how to be consistent and boost your creativity.

If you’re participating in the challenge, leave a comment on this blog post sharing a link to your blog and telling me why you’re going to blog like crazy this month.

Be sure to share your posts on Twitter using the hashtag #bloglikecrazy. Also, share your posts in the See Jane Write Facebook group.

You’re free to blog about anything your heart desires during the #bloglikecrazy challenge, but here are 30 blog post ideas to help you out in case you run into blogger’s block.

1. Why do you want to blog like crazy?
  2. Write a post that answers this question: Who are you?
  3. What are the 5 things you know for sure?
  4. Share your personal mission statement.
  5. Describe the life you hope you’re living five years from now.
  6. What’s your manifesto? Begin by filling in the blanks: I believe every _____ should _______.
  7. What are your favorite things to do during the weekend?
  8. Write about a time you started something.
  9. Write a post answering the questions people most often ask you about yourself.
  10. Write a post revealing something about yourself most people would be surprised to learn.
  11. Write a poem.
  12. Write a letter to your younger self.
  13. Write a letter from your younger self.
  14. Write about the one word that’s had the most impact on your life
  15. Defend an unpopular opinion that you have.
  16. Celebrate your hometown or where you currently live.
  17. What teachers from your past inspired you most?
  18. Rant! Get something off your chest.
  19. Write about the happiest day of your life.
  20. Write a love letter to your body.
  21. When did you fall in love with writing?
  22. Write about your name.
  23. Write something inspired by the Emily Dickinson quote, “I dwell in possibility.”
  24. Write about a time you learned a life lesson while doing something mundane, such as cleaning your closet.
  25. Write about your faith or lack thereof.
  26. What are you most thankful for?
  27. All I want for Christmas is…
  28. Write about a time you felt powerful.
  29. Write about a dream deferred.
  30. What did you learn from #bloglikecrazy?

12 Comments on Let’s #bloglikecrazy!

1. Cutressa M. Williams
    November 1, 2016 at 7:47 am (1 year ago)

WOW!!! ALL excellent ideas – you are truly an inspiration, Javacia .. thanks for sharing so much did your heart w/this Amazing community you built

2. Cutressa M. Williams
    November 1, 2016 at 8:03 am (1 year ago)

WOW!!! ALL excellent ideas – you are truly an inspiration, Javacia .. thank you for sharing so much of your heart w/this Amazing community you have built

3. Jessica Furniss
    November 1, 2016 at 10:25 am (1 year ago)

I am so excited to start today! And with a pretty exciting announcement too 😉
    Spiffyeats.com

4. Sherri
    November 1, 2016 at 11:47 am (1 year ago)

I’m planning on blogging like crazy to get my rear back into blogging gear. 🙂 Thanks for the prompts!

5. Priscilla McNealy
    November 1, 2016 at 12:30 pm (1 year ago)

This is so dope! I am going to blog like crazy because it’s time I bring it back to life! Priscillamcnealy.com

6. Christina
    November 1, 2016 at 4:52 pm (1 year ago)

Whew already! I’m ready to give this my best shot…the day before my wisdom teeth extraction. lol Here’s to bursts of creativity and productivity for us all!

7. Anne
    November 2, 2016 at 11:53 am (1 year ago)

Wow! Thanks for the push! I (and http://www.snowdoniabelle.com) need that! Here’s to a great and productive November for us all! 🙂

8. Andrea
    November 2, 2016 at 1:22 pm (1 year ago)

I’m going to give this challenge a try again. I want to participate in blog like crazy to help me be more consistent and feel inspired to be creative more often, even when I have little to work with. I want to continue to use what I have to the best of my ability.

9. Liz
    November 3, 2016 at 8:18 am (1 year ago)

I’m in! The prompts are so great. I have the desire to write every day, but not always the inspiration of WHAT to write about. That leaves an opening for the negative voice to say, “Why would people care about what you have to say?” Prompts take that pressure off and free me to write without so much self-judgment. Thanks!

• javacia
      November 3, 2016 at 9:20 pm (1 year ago)

I’m so glad you found the prompts helpful. Welcome to #BlogLikeCrazy!