It’s time to blog like crazy!
Every November I challenge the women of See Jane Write to publish a new blog post every day for 30 days.
I believe that producing this much content in one month will teach you how to be consistent and boost your creativity.
If you’re participating in the challenge, leave a comment on this blog post sharing a link to your blog and telling me why you’re going to blog like crazy this month.
Be sure to share your posts on Twitter using the hashtag #bloglikecrazy. Also, share your posts in the See Jane Write Facebook group.
You’re free to blog about anything your heart desires during the #bloglikecrazy challenge, but here are 30 blog post ideas to help you out in case you run into blogger’s block.
- Why do you want to blog like crazy?
- Write a post that answers this question: Who are you?
- What are the 5 things you know for sure?
- Share your personal mission statement.
- Describe the life you hope you’re living five years from now.
- What’s your manifesto? Begin by filling in the blanks: I believe every _____ should _______.
- What are your favorite things to do during the weekend?
- Write about a time you started something.
- Write a post answering the questions people most often ask you about yourself.
- Write a post revealing something about yourself most people would be surprised to learn.
- Write a poem.
- Write a letter to your younger self.
- Write a letter from your younger self.
- Write about the one word that’s had the most impact on your life
- Defend an unpopular opinion that you have.
- Celebrate your hometown or where you currently live.
- What teachers from your past inspired you most?
- Rant! Get something off your chest.
- Write about the happiest day of your life.
- Write a love letter to your body.
- When did you fall in love with writing?
- Write about your name.
- Write something inspired by the Emily Dickinson quote, “I dwell in possibility.”
- Write about a time you learned a life lesson while doing something mundane, such as cleaning your closet.
- Write about your faith or lack thereof.
- What are you most thankful for?
- All I want for Christmas is…
- Write about a time you felt powerful.
- Write about a dream deferred.
- What did you learn from #bloglikecrazy?