Founded by Javacia Harris Bowser, See Jane Write began as a Birmingham-based membership organization for women who write and blog. Today it is a website and community for women everywhere who are ready to be the authors of their own lives and who want to write and live a life worth writing about. See Jane Write seeks to do this by helping women build their blogs into businesses and turn their passion for writing into a profitable career.
We believe that every woman has a story worth sharing.
But we know that oftentimes life gets in the way of our efforts to make our voices heard.
- Do you want to use your words to make money and make a difference, but you have no idea how to do that?
- Do you have a great idea for a book but no time to write?
- Or maybe you’ve written a book, but can’t figure out how to market it.
- Do you dream of seeing your byline in your favorite publications but you’re not sure how to make that happen?
- Do you long to grow your blog into a business but feel that you can’t because you don’t have millions of readers?
- Are you considering shutting down your blog because the blogosphere is so crowded that you fear no one is noticing you?
- Or maybe you have yet to even start your blog because you’re not sure where to begin.
- Do you feel lonely because your family members and friends don’t understand why you bother to blog or why you want to write?
Many of the women of the See Jane Write community have struggled with these same issues. But you don’t have to go through this alone!
“Find your tribe. Love them hard.” — Danielle LaPorte
Javacia and the women of the See Jane Write community believe that being empowered, encouraged, and enriched by a group of like-minded women is one of the keys to success in any field, but especially in the worlds of writing, blogging, and entrepreneurship.
If you’re looking for your tribe, look no further!
HOW CAN SEE JANE WRITE HELP YOU?
- Membership: Through the See Jane Write membership program you can get access to exclusive content and workshops and a free one-hour Skype session with See Jane Write founder Javacia Harris Bowser. Learn more and apply here.
- Blog: Javacia Harris Bowser publishes new content on the See Jane Write blog five days a week. These posts include how-tos, tips & tricks, and personal stories meant to educate and inspire.
- Facebook group: The free See Jane Write Network Facebook group is a great place to network with hundreds of women just as passionate about writing, blogging, and business as you are. Request to join here.
- Monthly live events: If you’re in the Birmingham-area, take advantage of monthly live events. Javacia and See Jane Write host live events at least once a month on a variety of topics including blogging, publishing, freelancing, and social media. Javacia also hosts social events to give you the opportunity to meet other female writers and bloggers. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to be notified of future events. See a list of past events here.
- Goal-oriented coaching and consultations: See Jane Write founder Javacia Harris Bowser offers affordable consultations and coaching programs. During your session you can pick her brain about writing, blogging, personal brand building and more. Get details here.
Learn more about See Jane Write founder Javacia Harris Bowser here.
Follow Javacia on Twitter, Instagram, Periscope, and Pinterest @seejavaciawrite.
For more information about See Jane Write, contact Javacia at
Disclosure Statement: SeeJaneWriteBham.com is a for profit blog that contains occasional relevant affiliate links. All affiliate links will be identified as such. See Jane Write is also open to sponsorship by companies that support the mission of this organization and blog.