It’s time for another 15 confessions!
- I think about quitting everything every day.
- I actually wasn’t planning to do #bloglikecrazy this year until people started telling me how much they were looking forward to it.
- I love superhero movies and TV shows because I’m convinced I have special powers.
- When complete strangers call me sweetie I want to punch them in the throat to show them just how sweet I am.
- If I were 21 I’d try out for the WWE Women’s division.
- I eat like a frat boy some days.
- I curse like a sailor most days.
- I got 99 bobby pins, but I can’t find one.
- I hate Christmas.
- I don’t like surprises.
- People always ask me how I got to be as confident as I am, but I’m actually insecure about almost everything I do.
- I have probably seen every single episode of Law & Order SVU and NCIS.
- I feel closer to God when I go running than when I go to church.
- I think I’ve gained back nearly every pound I lost this summer.
- I, too, wonder, Do white people have cousins?
What do you have to confess?