‘Fro Fashion Week is one of the most popular celebrations of natural hair and fashion in the country, drawing thousands of attendees from all over the nation. Now in its 6th cycle, ‘Fro Fashion Week is headed to New York, Sept. 5-8, 2013, just in time for New York Fashion Week.
Since its first Blogger Brunch featuring Patrice Yursik of Afrobella, ‘Fro Fashion Week has always worked to equip bloggers with the tools they need to build relationships with beauty and style brands as well as grow their own brands. This year ‘Fro Fashion Week is taking those efforts a step further with Blogger Boot Camp.
‘Fro Fashion Week is offering 10 natural hair or fashion bloggers the chance to take their media savvy to the next level. If selected for Blogger Boot Camp you will receive:
- training from ‘Fro Fashion Week/Naturally Me Media founder Tarin Boone on brand partnerships, appearances, and event creation
- the opportunity to host your own segment of ‘Fro Fashion Week
- blog promotion and recognition in ‘Fro Fashion Week marketing materials
- VIP access to all ‘Fro Fashion Week events
- premium seating at the ‘Fro Fashion Week Fashion Show
- ‘Fro Fashion Week Goodie Box filled with sponsor products
- complimentary beauty services
The deadline to submit your blog for consideration is TODAY, JULY 31, 2013.
To submit your blog for consideration for the ‘Fro Fashion Week Blogger Boot Camp, please contact Toni Martin at email@example.com.