There are just a few days left in this year’s #bloglikecrazy challenge. Before the fun ends, let’s do a new edition of “30 Things I Love Right Now.”
1.The Church of the Highlands At the Movies series.
2. Blogging! The #bloglikecrazy challenge has helped me fall head over heels in love with blogging again.
3. Michelle Obama’s Becoming
4. YouVersion devotionals by Michelle Williams
5. Watching Chad Loves Michelle
6. Freelancing for my favorite local publications
7. Old episodes of N.C.I.S. Los Angeles
8. Golden Double Stuff Oreos
9. Daydreaming about New Year’s Eve
10. Setting goals and making plans for 2019
11. Exchanging Bitmoji messages with my cousin Tasha
12. Squad Fitness (don’t tell my coach about the Oreos)
13. Winning FitBit challenges.
14. Coaching women writers who say that working with me has changed their lives.
15. The See Jane Write Network Facebook group, which is the only reason I still have a Facebook account
16. Instagram tips from Kat Gaskin of The Content Planner.
17. My Day Designer. Always and forever.
18. All things Kendra Scott.
19. Spending too much money at Bath & Body Works
20. Knowing that the Jem and the Hologram Funko Pop now exists.
21. Seeing movies and the AMC Dine-In.
22. Date night.
23. Blazers and boots.
24. My hair! Cold weather does wonders for my curls!
25. Sessions with my therapist
26. Virtual Girls Write-In sessions with the See Jane Write Collective
27. Finding new blogs to read.
28. Brainstorming ways I can help amazing organizations like the Women’s Fund of Greater Birmingham, GirlSpring, and Desert Island Supply Co.
29. Writing down my dreams.
30. Believing I can make them all come true.
What do you love right now?